THE SIVAL INNOVATION COMPETITION
The SIVAL Innovation Competition has one sole goal: to award prizes for the most innovative equipment, products and services in the plant production sector..
The main stages of the SIVAL INNOVATION competition
- Each project will be submitted to an expert, chosen for his expertise, and specialising in the relevant field, who will formulate an opinion about: the degree of innovation, the advantages and benefits of the solution. This opinion will act as an additional source of information for the judging panel.
- A shortlist of projects will be produced in November. The projects retained (nominees) will be promoted across multiple platforms right up until the exhibition.
- The final judging panel will reconvene in December. The jury will consist of 4 producers, 4 technicians, 4-5 journalists and a few members of the SIVAL organizing committee.
- Prizes will be awarded on the first day of the show, and prize winners will enjoy increased publicity throughout the trade show.
- Varietal innovation (seeds and propagating material)
- Machines and automation
- Inputs (crop protection, fertilisation, biocontrol, wine inputs etc.)
- Manufacturing solutions (media, supplies, small machinery and equipment etc.)
- Presentation, marketing (packaging, labelling, presentation etc.)
- Services, software (training, technical support, decision-support software, other services etc.)
- Collective approach (approach that has involved several private and/or public players, working together for the benefit of the sector (information, advancement, certification, pooling of knowledge etc.)
Why should I enter the competition?
Submitting your innovation to the competition will raise your company profile and promote your business dynamism.
Prize-winners will benefit from:
- special publicity before, during and after SIVAL
- Access to media publicity
- a web-based storefront on www.sival-innovation.com, all year round.
- Recognition from a leading competition in the plant production sector and additional opportunities to pitch to customers.
Key dates 2020:
- 17th June: competition opening date
- 7th October: competition closing date
- 19th November: pre-judging panel
- 12th December: final judging panel
The 2019 SIVAL INNOVATION prize winners
Click here to find out the winners of the 2019 competition.